Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Yes!

There are some people we can talk to who really help us dig through the gunk and find the answers.  I have a friend like that and I think he really helped get me going in the right direction; not that all is right with the world type thinking but one of those aha moments that sure helps sort through the obstacles I have been facing.  The next few days will tell the tale.


I did hear this gem today - "expectations are simply premeditated disappointments."  Brilliant!


The Texas Longhorns beat Iowa State to advance in the Big 12 tournament.  Now they face Baylor and we all know it's hard to beat a team 3 times in a row.  That bodes well for Texas.


I wish I could be in Surprise, AZ to watch the Rangers at spring training.  Maybe next year...


God is good and we can always see it when we look to our future with him.  It's much harder to see when we look at our present condition or think about what the future of this life holds.  I want to live focused on heaven.  I rather be there enjoying the best that God has to offer but until he decides to take me home, I will do my best to make him my focus each day.  Wouldn't it be cool if everyone was doing that?


Grace and peace to you.

No comments: