Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Low Fuel Indicator

If you keep stopping by to see if I've unleashed any new craziness from my brain, I apologize for the lack of new content.  I'm still drained and not back in the swing of writing.  This blog normally comes easy for me with thoughts working in my head for days at a time but of late the thoughts are all criss-crossed and mish-mashed and not easily written.  I am confident this dry period is created by battles I am facing and by a return to the old ways of thinking at times...a failure to rely on God and a sense of figuring it all out myself.  It doesn't work, never has, but the struggle is there. 


I'll keep wrestling through this dry period and I have faith I will be filled up soon, ready to write, ready to serve, ready to glorify God with all my being.  I hope you will keep dropping by and keep praying for the battles you see and don't see. 


Grace and peace to you.

No comments: