Friday, October 10, 2008

Texas - 0U

Saturday is THE football game of the season - Texas and Zero University. Zero is ranked #1 and Texas comes in at #5. My son keeps asking if I have tickets like they will magically appear but I'll have to catch it on TV. I haven't seen Texas play this year but it sounds like 0U is rolling. I just hope the zeroes have a USC moment or maybe I should say I hope Texas has an Oregon State moment. Hook 'em Horns.
___________________________________________________________________________________

I mentioned Chris Tomlin yesterday. I'm usually listening to something a little louder and harder-driving music from Audio Adrenaline, Seventh Day Slumber, Decypher Down and other Christian rock bands but the lyrics to Tomlin's songs are awesome.
___________________________________________________________________________________

I'm glad it's Friday. It has been one of those weeks that's good to have wrapped up and over with. Not that anything bad has happened but just one where I'm ready for it to be Saturday for some reason.
___________________________________________________________________________________

I've got to figure out PowerPoint before Sunday. I don't use it enough to remember how to do everything I want to so I have to call on people to help me. My daughter is usually first up and she'll be getting some questions tonight and tomorrow. Thank goodness for kids!

Have a great weekend and know that God loves you.

1 comment:

Rick Ross said...

I have a friend who is a HUGE UT fan. He goes to any games he wants. He simply goes to the stadium the morning of the game and waits around for someone wanting to sell a ticket. He takes his wife and son sometimes, and while they may not be able to sit together -- they always get in. Just a thought. I won't tell Josh, though.