Friday, September 12, 2008

Wordy

This is the second edit of my blog today. The first went on and on and I decided not to post it until I could be a little less wordy. So, until I can better think through it I'll just make some rambling comments for today.

Hurricane Ike. It doesn't sound like it's going to be a big deal here but I hope my parents have their umbrellas out.

Sarah Palin. Is she really the key to McCain winning the Presidency? I heard snippets of her first interview last night and it was a little rough. Maybe she is like us.

9/11. I remember David walking in and telling me a plane had flown into one of the towers. It didn't really hit me how serious it was going to be until I turned on the TV and saw the second plane fly into the other tower.

Decatur Eagles. My wonder-girl runs again tomorrow and my son has his first meet tomorrow. Go kiddos! Naturally, they run in different places so we are criss-crossing the Metroplex.

Cowboys vs. Eagles. It's the big-time Monday night game. TO and McNabb are babbling about each other so it should be a fun game. I'll be amazed if I make it through halftime though.

That's it for today. Oh, the Decatur Eagles football team has their first home game tonight. Go Eagles!

I hope your weekend is filled with peace from God.

No comments: