Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Kid You Might Want In Class

Here's a link to a YouTube video that is great. It's a kid who is in the DISD addressing the teachers. I don't know his name but it may one day start with "President".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrfqzUD1t_A

______________________________________________________________________________

I'm almost over the allergy hump. I'm still having trouble sleeping with the pressure in my head but I'm feeling better every day. For those of you who have always suffered from allergies - my apologies for ignoring your pain. I've only been affected over the past couple of years and this has been the worst.
______________________________________________________________________________

I'm ready for the baseball playoffs. I've shifted my allegiance for the end of the year from the Rangers to the Cubs. My son is pulling for the Mets.

The Cowboys put a whooping on the Packers. I'm tempted to offer a wager of a Diet Dr. Pepper that the Cowboys fold in the playoffs again but then I heard the sports radio guys talking about TO yesterday and it made me question my wager. I didn't see all the game but they said he only had 2 catches for 17 yards or something but the thing that stood out was TO chasing a guy down the field after a turnover. If TO is buying in to "team", I may have to also.

1 comment:

Melissa Taylor said...

I do want him in my class! I need for him to give a few of my students a little motivational speech :) So sorry for your allergy problems - I have suffered from allergies as long as I have lived here but never in Colorado. It is that ragweed that kills me - I finally broke down and went to the doctor the other day. Now I am doped up and feeling much better - you should give it a try because this year is really bad.

Go Broncos!