Thursday, September 18, 2008

Joe Duty is Awesome

Joe Duty, the photographer for the local paper, takes some incredible pictures. Below is just one example that I really like! Some of you have seen the picture below in the local paper. For a dad, this is a great moment and I'm thankful Joe Duty of the Wise County Messenger was there to catch it. I don't know if I'm giving proper credit but can't pass it up. I've got to get to the paper and see if I can buy a copy of the picture. My dear child was really tired and really sweaty after completing her second cross country meet of the season. She continues to encourage me with her dedication, as early as it has to be each morning, to doing her best. I love my girl.

1 comment:

Melissa Taylor said...

I think you can log onto the Wise County Messenger web site and order any pictures that were in the paper. It is a great picture. One I know you will cherish.