Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The View From The Road

I was up LATE last night (the can't sleep at the hotel syndrome) watching CNN's ongoing coverage of the political landscape. The Democratic and Republican "strategists" were funny for a bit and then it was too much. All they do is work to twist each other's words for their side but I guess that's what they have to do to make it all interesting. It seems Osama Obama is building the momentum and Texas is quite the focus for Hillary. Who would have thought Texas would be such a focal point of politics?

I am becoming increasingly curious who the nominees will pick for their running mate. I think the VP could play a bigger role in this election than they have in some time.
____________________________________________________________

Did everyone see Texas whip A&M the other night? Hook 'em Horns!
____________________________________________________________

I read a sad but compelling Internet email story today about a little boy who dies of cancer and writes his mother a letter from Heaven. It is very touching and just makes me want to get home and hug my family. One more sleep to go!

1 comment:

Rick Ross said...

Osama Obama?