Monday, February 18, 2008

On the Road and Out of Touch

I'm headed back to Salado tonight and will be there for the next few days breaking in a new store manager. This is a part of the job I do not enjoy but necessary. Since I'll be busy trying to remember all the stuff she needs to know, I probably won't be blogging much unless those late nights not sleeping in a hotel gives me time to write.
________________________________________________________________

I went to a youth group function yesterday afternoon and ran into two relatives. One I had seen recently but he didn't recognize me. The other I haven't seen in years and it was fun to get to catch up a little in the brief time we had.
________________________________________________________________

Being at the youth event, I missed the Daytona 500 and the NBA All-Star game but did hear that the Jason Kidd deal is still likely to happen. I think the Mavs are giving up too much but if they win it all this year, I'll take it back.

No comments: