Wednesday, March 22, 2006

What a Difference a Day Makes

It turned downright cold last night. We were at a baseball game and everyone was wanting to go home. Unfortunately, we lost in the last inning but I think everyone was really to cold to think about it at the time.

Terrell's a Cowboy. You've probably heard his rap song already but the best song I've heard was written to The Devil Went Down to Georgia with the Devil being TO and Georgia being the Cowboys while Jerry was the fiddler that made his bet with the Devil. It will be an interesting year but one more reason I will watch less pro football this year. These guys make too much money to make it fun to watch. Give me high school (for the love of the game and a few steroids) and college (not too much money and a few more steroids) over pro sports any day.

The mind is a bit of a blank slate today so I'll return to the grindstone.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Rick Ross said...

I couldn't agree more. I have been a Cowboy fan for nearly 40 years. I will not make a point to watch them this year.