Wednesday, March 01, 2006

It's Wednesday so that means Mexican food at my favorite local spot with the family along with a couple of friends of ours. It has become a routine that we follow each week and one that I look forward to. I enjoy the conversation and the laughs. I enjoy building the relationships and getting to know everyone there a little better. Afterwards, we will go to church and start over with a larger group but basically doing the same thing. We'll be spiritually filled instead of physically and we will build relationships. We will talk, we will study, we will laugh, we may cry and we will pray for and with each other. I love building these relationships. I love building the connections with my brothers and sisters and with God. Tonight will be a good night.

1 comment:

Rick Ross said...

You are so right, Jeff. And it was a good night. I thank the Lord for friends like you and Kelly.