Friday, May 20, 2011

Catalyst

I spent last Thursday and Friday at a Christian leadership conference called Catalyst Dallas.  If you didn't go, all I can say is that you missed out.  It included some great content from Pastors, leaders and leaders of social justice causes. 


If you've never heard Dr. John Perkins speak, you're missing out.
If you've never heard Christine Caine speak, you might not know what a whirlwind feels like.
Andy Stanley, Craig Groeschel and Matt Chandler delivered some great messages on leadership in the church and in our lives.
Lecrae, Propaganda, Seryn and other artists displayed talents in sharing the message in ways other than the spoken word. 

I left knowing one thing.  I want to be a catalyst for sharing the gospel message and helping people know how much God loves them and what he has already done for them.

Grace and peace to you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are a catalyst. I look forward to watching the catalyst you will become.