Friday, September 17, 2010

Running Late

Better late than never?  Not always.


I had this question posed to me the other day.  "Do we have to have a Damascus Road experience to really learn about forgiveness?"  I don't know but the people who I trust to have the best understanding of forgiveness have all traveled that road.  It worked out pretty well for Paul and I have found it to be most effective in my life.


There's much more to be said about that but I've only had a quarter cup of coffee this morning.


One of the renewing parts of suffering is when I see God at work allowing me to help someone else who is suffering, it brings an inner peace that a) helps my healing process and b) shows me that I'm on a journey where God wants to use me.  One of my prayers has been that God wouldn't let me suffer without using what I have learned to help someone else.  Prayer is being answered.  Glory to God.


Grace and peace to you.

No comments: