Monday, May 17, 2010

STOLEN!

My content today is stolen.  It's from a kid (I call him a kid because he finds ways to mention how young he is at times) who desperately wants to know his Lord better, more intimately.  When I started reading his blog I often thought, "whoa, slow down young man" but as I read it more and more I think, "whoa, stop and think about that statement for a minute because it's really good."  I'm stealing from his blog today. 


he credit today goes to Josh Ross.  Josh in the minister at Sycamore View in Memphis and he has a big heart for God and being God's servant.  Go here ( www.sycamoreview.org ) and watch the video that shows up on the left hand side of the page under the title Unchained.  Then, go read his blog post from last week here ( http://preacherjosh.blogspot.com/2010/05/when-im-70.html ).

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Josh.

Grace and peace to you.


No comments: