Monday, May 24, 2010

Is It 8:00 yet?

It's after noon and I still haven't started off my day like I thought I would.  What's new?

Tonight is the FINALE (final ever) episode of 24.  I can't believe it.  I thought Jack Bauer would live forever and would still be taking out bad guys when he is 80.  A friend told me that Jack was going to get killed tonight.  Surely not, but I told my friend if Bauer did get killed, I would never watch 24 again. 

Happy birthday to my dad.  I won't say how young he is but he's got 2 years to go before hitting 80.  I remember when I thought someone who was 78 is ancient.  I don't think that way so much today.  Of course, I remember people having their 40th birthday when I was a kid and I thought that was old.  Whew!

The Rangers didn't fair so well with the Cubs but the sale sounds like it is finally going through for the Greenburg/Ryan group.  Normally I would have been to 5 or 6 games by now but I've only made it to 2 this year.  Different situations have impacted my ability to go but my son's baseball schedule has certainly impacted my ability to watch/listen to games but I rather be watching him play any day.

How do kids grow so fast?  I have one that is nearly driving and will fly the coup in the next couple of years.  That doesn't seem feasible since I was walking her into kindergarten just a few weeks ago. 

That's all for now.  I hope to have something of more substance posted soon.  I know I have a video link I want to share with you. 

Grace and peace to you.

No comments: