Monday, September 28, 2009

A Slow Mental Day

I think I'm just about wiped out. Too little sleep can do that to a person.

The Rangers lost their last home game of the year. I've said it before and will say it again...they did more than anyone expected and have stayed in the hunt until the final games. It's been a fun year. There's nothing like going to a September game and seeing the stadium full and hearing the crowd cheer. I hope there is more of it next year.

The Cowboys play tonight. Go Panthers. OK, I really don't care who wins and I won't be watching. I'm having dinner and catching movie with a great friend.

A cool front (it wasn't cold) was blowing in this morning when I left the house. I love it!

To my golfer friend, I did see Phil-the-Lefty won the tournament this weekend. All is right (or left) with the world!

What's up with Iran? Are they provoking a fight? People are crazy.

That's all I've got today.

Grace and peace to you.

No comments: