Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I Don't Enjoy Losing

We were winning the whole game and lost it in the 4th quarter. I'm not a real expressive person but I go home and think about what I did that I need to correct and what I could have done that would have helped us win - and it's just a church league game.

Next week we get to play the team that beat us in the first round when we had an off night shooting. I'm ready for a rematch and hope we can get back on top. I don't enjoy losing.
_______________________________________________________________

It's Casa Torres night. We've developed the tradition/habit of eating at Casa Torres every Wednesday night with friends of ours. The food is good and it's great to visit with friends and build relationships. I like Wednesday nights.
_______________________________________________________________

Does anyone else open a Christmas present early? Our family has a tradition of letting the kids open one present early, usuallly before we go to my folks house. I always get a kick of watching kids faces as they tear through the wrapping paper. It may be the best part of Christmas for me, the excitement and anticipation. The gift can be anti-climatic compared with the excitement of getting to it. I'm ready!

2 comments:

Rick Ross said...

I hear the ladies won. That's a good thing. I guess I'll still eat with you tonight, but the losing string needs to end:)

Kory Jones said...

You get a kick?