Monday, July 02, 2007

The Pre-Vacation Crunch

Why do so many things come up the week I'm trying to leave for vacation? I hope for a somewhat peaceful week (you'd think I would learn) and then - WHAMMO - a thousand little things come up. The good part is that I'm going on vacation. I'm leaving in 4 days. 4 days! Mentally, I'm halfway to Colorado which doesn't help me get things done at the office.
____________________________________________________________

All of our "regular" preachers were out of town yesterday so one of our Elders spoke to us in the worship service. He did a really good job and it was good to hear from one of our leaders. I certainly appreciate those men.
_____________________________________________________________

What's up with the Rangers? They are playing some pretty good baseball right now. Kam Loe is smoking and Marlon Byrd has come out of nowhere to make some great plays and provide a lot of offense for the team. It seems a bit late for a run and I certainly don't believe it will last at this point but it's fun to see. All this while Blalock and Tex are on the DL. Hmmmm.
____________________________________________________________

Did I mention it was only 4 days until I leave for vacation. :)

1 comment:

Rick Ross said...

Leaving here for that nice 100 degree weather! Have fun!