Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Bang. Bang-bang-bang.

July 4th always means fireworks but this year, July 1st, 2nd and 3rd have meant fireworks around our house. I think I'm going deaf.

My son and I are headed to the Fort Worth Cats game tonight with some friends. The Cats have always done a BIG fireworks show, one that I think rivals or surpasses the Rangers show. It will be fun if the rain holds off. Plus, I get a Kinkaid's burger at the game. That's living.

I'm mentally somewhere in New Mexico now. I'm trying to remember the things I need to do today so I can write them down but I'm struggling to get it on paper so I will remember it. I can't wait. Fun Valley has to be one of my top 2 or 3 favorite places. I relax there. I focus there. I fish there. I take in God's majesty and power there.

In case you can't tell, I'm ready to be there.

No comments: