Friday, September 29, 2006

It's Friday. Time to Relax

This is my 3rd attempt for the day. The other two times I started, I kept getting into some philosophical point that was taking too much space and creating too much chaos in my head. It's Friday, right? Time to kick up the feet and relax for the weekend. All the while, the chaos in my head hasn't quieted but I will move on with the Friday theme.

Tonight is Decatur's homecoming. My wife and daughter will be there to support the blue and white (and controversial black) and battle the crowds of people who do come home. I'm not a fan of homecoming and I would like to meet the person who created the whole mum frenzy. It's bizarre.

My son and I will travel to Argyle to see the Yellowjackets of Boyd take on Argyle (the Eagles, I believe). It should be a really good game with a good 2A team going up against a growing 3A program (Arglye was in the 2A state championship game last year).

No baseball this weekend so I get to mow! Woohoo. Have a great weekend and if you want to test out a zero turn radius mower, just drop by around 8:30 Saturday morning.

No comments: