Sunday, August 20, 2006

Fly Away

A wild week is upon us. Tomorrow, I fly off to Los Angeles (Marina del Rey) for a 3 day work project. The highs are supposed to be in the low-80's. I haven't been looking forward to the trip but the weather will make it more bearable.

Tuesday is the start of school. It's going to be a wild week. My baby girl starts junior high athletics and has to be ready to be running at 7a.m. Things will be a bit hectic. We might have to start our own prayer walk!

My son and I are caught up in the Rangers pennant chase. They've been playing good ball but Oakland doesn't seem to be falling apart but there is always hope. We're going to the Ranger picnic Saturday and get to meet some players and tour the ballpark facility. It will be fun...and hot.

I hope you all do well while I'm soaking up the California coast. Be good!

No comments: