Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Brighter Days

The rain over the weekend was nice. I'm really wishing we could get more of it and soon. I'm looking forward to fall and, hopefully, cooler weather and football.

School is just around the corner. I'll have to get started a little earlier and adhere to a better schedule than I have this summer. I better sleep in a few days this week.

I leave for LA next Monday and can't decide how many bottles of liquids to take on board with me just to see if they are paying attention.

The Rangers need pitching help. The fans need to quit booing the opposing players so much, especially a guy like Vladamir Guerrero. He appears to be a good guy but knocks the ball all over and out of the park when playing the Rangers. I hope the Rangers resign Carlos Lee.

One of my Store Managers is home today with an upset stomach. I recommened the Sonic coney but think he ran to the bathroom after I mentioned it.

No comments: