Friday, July 28, 2006

Funny Story

I heard a story about a grandmother who goes to Wal-Mart to buy birthday presents for the grandkids. One loves his PlayStation2 so she decides to buy him a game or two. She heads back to the electronics area and asks the clerk, "Where are the Playboy Station 2 games?"
________________________________________________________________

We're baseballing again. We will be in the lovely metropolis of Henrietta tonight and tomorrow frying and watching games. I love the game but think the Astros are on to something with that covered, air-conditioned field.
________________________________________________________________

I was forced to go to Brazil. Well, not forced, but my wife strongly encouraged me to make the trip knowing I would be back in November. She knew it was important for me to see what was going on before going back. I appreciate her for pushing me that direction and find myself still sharing stories with what I experienced every chance I get. It seems like it has come up at least once every day this week.
________________________________________________________________

I learned a life lesson the other night. I heard a story about someone using bleach on their child's arm to remove the sting after a wasp (or something) had gotten him. Apparently you are supposed to dilute the bleach but it didn't happen in this instance. The burning skin made the wasp sting no big thing though.

No comments: