Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Rose Bowl is getting closer. I'm excited because I've always been a Texas Longhorn fan even though I didn't go there. My cousin attended and played football for a couple of years and it was awesome having good tickets to big games. My first date with my wife was to a Texas game. I'm sure it was the best time she's ever had. :)

So who's idea was it to have the Rose Bowl on a Wednesday? That led me to my next thought that Tivo must have been invented by a Christian who was missing too many Sunday afternoon football games.

I have no real purpose for writing today, no underlying theme to my story other than to wish you a great day and hope that you will be blessed and will bless others.

1 comment:

Rick Ross said...

So, am I to assume that you and I will be in class tonight? We can have a little one on one bible study.