Thursday, March 22, 2012

Uh-Oh

I warn you to click to another site now.  

It's late Thursday night and I haven't slept well in weeks which only leads my warped mind to warp a little more and I come up with questions in my head that are perverse, bizarre, scary, darkly humorous and a few other things that make me wonder about myself as much or more than anyone else wonder's about the status of my brain synapses or whether there are brain synapses and I also write in run-on sentences when I get really tired.  

Here's the question...

I wonder if cat deaths have increased with the advent of the remote start feature on cars?  

Crazy, I know, but I hear about cats curling up on engines and sometimes not escaping even with opening and closing doors.  Now, people can start their cars without being in them so how do the cats know it's time to split?  

Yes, I need sleep.  

I'm out.

No comments: