Monday, June 13, 2011

Sports Wrap-up

The Mavs win!  The Mavs win! 


You can thank me later.  I picked the opposing team in every series and the reverse psychology worked.  Dirk has made me a believer and I'm happy for several of the Mavs who get the rings.  I still think picking up Tyson Chandler was the best move the Mavs have made in awhile.  JJ Berea is my favorite NBA little man.  JJ is lights out.  I don't know how he gets it done but he does.  Rick Carlisle deserves some apologies but I doubt he wants them.  He did some good coaching this year. 

LeBron is 0-2 in championship series.  I wish he could have won in Cleveland.  I'll keep hoping they don't get close in Miami. 


Read this article.  Yes, it's about the Angels but it's good stuff.


Langdon Story

I'm headed east today for a funeral.  I'm sure it will be sad but I trust it will also be a celebration for a life well-lived and for addition to the ranks in heaven.  Join me in a prayer of peace and comfort for the Knight family today.



1 comment:

bartsirmandvm said...

Barrea is the Man!! JET Terry established himself as an NBA star, not just a role player. Jason Kidd led his team with class, he is a very smart ball player. Nobody should ever question Dirk's toughness and drive.

The reason Lebron didn't go to college? Everybody knew he wouldn't show up for the finals!!