Monday, June 27, 2011

On The Road Again


THANK YOU to the folks who are helping Camp Coldwater sponsor a water well for people who are suffering in this world without clean water.  I hope the Lord covers you in his blessings for helping those who are not in a position to help themselves.  Know that Jesus is speaking to you in Matthew 25:40 because of your selflessness.  If you haven't helped, there are just a few days remaining.  Please support this great cause at mycharitywater.org/campcoldwater.


In Christ Alone may be the most powerful song I have ever listened to.  I have yet to hear it or sing it that I don't have to pause to wipe tears of joy from my eyes.  (Yes, I'm an emotional kind of guy.  What about it?)  I hope you will be reminded of the power of Jesus Christ as you listen.



Grace and peace to you.


No comments: