Monday, June 20, 2011

I'm Talking To You

Usually my blog is written to myself.  Things I'm thinking that I need to "think" out loud so I can see it and chew on it.  Today, it's written to you.

See the picture to the right?  The baby bottle filled with dirty water?  Kids are dying because of filthy water and you have the opportunity to do something about it.  I've got the link to Camp Coldwater's Charity:Water page where you can give money to help children (and adults) get clean drinking water.  What's stopping you from donating?  Today? 

I'm averaging over 30 page views a day.  If those 30 people donated $10 the goal would almost be met.  So here's the deal.  If you read this and haven't donated yet (I think 2 of my regular readers have prompted a donation), go to mycharitywater.org/campcoldwater today and give $10 or more and I'll cover the remaining balance to reach the $5,000 goal.  I know who some of you are so don't disappoint me.  When you donate, put "wayoutwise" in the comments so I'll know my peeps aren't cheapskates. 

You can prevent someone from dying from germs/disease/infection that comes from dirty water. 

Grace and peace to you.

No comments: