Thursday, January 06, 2011

I'm Getting Grumpy

My problem with exercising late is that I have trouble sleeping.
Add problems with Blogger and I'm getting grumpy. So, I'm trying this new app and writing a short post in case it doesn't work.
I learned some things about Adrian Beltre I'm not sure I needed to know today.
Michael Young continues to impress me. He is a selfless ballplayer.

How do you label people? How do you make and justify putting a label on someone you barely know? How would you explain to God your decision to talk negatively about someone you really don't know? How do you explain to God that you feel qualified to call someone when you have no clue what issues they are carrying and having trouble dealing with? What would you do after calling someone worthless only to find out that they are up late every night caring for an ill parent? These are questions I and others had to confront in a Bible study at work yesterday. I think I need to be very careful about what I say. How about you?

We are all God's children. It might be good to treat and speak of people that way.

Grace and peace to you.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes. I need to be careful. I usually don't have a clue as to the burdens others are carrying that affect their behavior.

Sorry about the onset of grumpiness. Why don't you exercise early? Then, you'll have an exactly opposite problem of waking up. Ask me how I know.

I'm having some problms with blogger too. Some people have told me that they haven't been able to get comments to post on my blog, which is hindering my fundraising efforts. So I'm still investigating that.

Michael Young's attitude is impressive, especially for a highly paid, famous, professional athlete.

Jeff said...

I had to throw grumpy out there since I was talking about labels. I've thought about working out early but that would mean waking up early. I think that would make me really grumpy!

bartsirmandvm said...

You just hit on one of my biggest pet peeves Jeff. That is something I really have thought alot about. Come workout early with me.