Monday, January 04, 2010

Show Me The Money

The Cowboys are 3-0 since Jerry Jones posed for a picture with my son. The clinched the division and a home game for the playoffs. What's that worth to Jerry? I'm thinking he should share a little of that with his new, good-luck charm. :)
____________________________________________________

I enjoy the picture/video recaps of the year that just went by. I forget so many things that have happened in the past year and seeing the pictures always evokes different memories as I watch.
____________________________________________________

I'm surprised by the controversy over what Mike Leach did to Adam James. It was wrong, simply wrong. On the other hand, I'm a bit surprised it resulted in a firing. What has resonated with me are the players that are coming out against Leach. I know every player doesn't like every coach but I'm not hearing sour grapes. Instead it seems like level-headed comments on Leach becoming too big for his britches.

My bet is that Leach will be an offensive coordinator somewhere within the month.
____________________________________________________

I think TCU will win by 9 tonight.
____________________________________________________

I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, and so, somehow, to attain to the resurrection from the dead. Philippians 3:10, 11

Grace and peace to you.

1 comment:

Rick Ross said...

Jerry's good luck charm? You have arrived!

I hope TCU wins BIG tonight.

A month ago, Leach was on top of the world. How quickly his star has fallen. I get a feeling that the James kid was pretty much a premadonna. But NOTHING excuses Leach's actions.