Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Let Me Try That Again

I'm predicting that Boise State will beat TCU by 7.

What a game. I'm not sure if Boise State is much better defensively than I imagined or if TCU was too tight to play a good game but I give Boise State all the credit for a big win. I hope both teams are playing top schools from the SEC and Big 12 next year so they can really show what they have.
_________________________________________________

I finished Crazy Love by Frances Chan and rank it high on my all-time list of books that challenged me. It is one I would recommend everyone read even though I know some people will not like it. He doesn't hold back from calling people out and calling Christians to a heightened awareness of what being Christ-like should look like. At every point I thought he was going a little far, I took some time to think about what he was saying and usually realized what he said was pushing me to go further in my journey. Since we are all at different points in our walk, the book will affect everyone differently but I don't think anyone could read it and think they have done all they need to do in service to God.
_________________________________________________

Grace and peace to you.

1 comment:

Rick Ross said...

TCU's offense never looked in sync last night. Credit Boise State for that. But TCU's defense played a great game -- holding the #1 offense in the country to onlly 10 points. They did not get the credit they deserved.

Crazy Love may be my next read when I finish my current one. You have peeked my interest.