Friday, June 05, 2009

The End of The Week

I have a friend who is leaving for a Colorado vacation today. Lucky dog.

That, in itself, pretty well has me shut down from having any other thoughts today.

The only "do what?" thought is that he is going to be camping the whole time. He said he probably spent more on camping equipment than he would have on a nice hotel but he didn't want a TV wherever he was.

I'm not sure the idea of unplugging the TV crossed his mind. Even cutting the power cord off the TV and paying to replace it would be worth it when considering sleeping in a bed or on the ground at our advanced ages.

OK, I'm picking at him because he will spend the next week in Colorado and I won't...but my day is coming quickly!

I hope to be back next week with some better thoughts to go exploring with. Have a great weekend and remember that God loves you and wants you in a relationship with Him that is full of the best He has to offer - amazing grace, incredible love and compassion and a beautiful hope for what lies before us.

1 comment:

Melissa Taylor said...

I'm so jealous. I want to be there now.