Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So Much To Do

I'm just 5 days from leaving for Brazil. What a whirlwind. There is so much going on, so much to do and life's problems in between. Today's scripture on my blog was one of my favorites - from the book of Psalms - "Be still and know that I am God." There are things going on around me right now that I simply can't control, much less even keep a handle on. All I can do is turn to God and trust Him but it is hard. I want to keep thinking of something I need to do, ways I need to respond but my prayer is that I will let God direct me.
________________________________________________________________

I am hoping to blog about our trip as much as possible. The mission blog space can be found at decaturmissions.blogspot.com. I hope you will visit it during our trip (leaving 6/15 and returning 6/25).
________________________________________________________________

I hope to post a couple of times before leaving but I ask that you include me and all those on our trip in your prayers.

1 comment:

Rick Ross said...

I pray that God's kingdom will break into Brazil in powerful ways through you all. Blessings.