Thursday, June 05, 2008

Foggy Headed Thursday

My mind is mush this morning. I'm starting to feel the strain of getting ready to leave the country in 10 days and all that comes with it from work to home. I'm sure it will all come together but it seems overwhelming today. Packing restrictions in Brazil is the biggest headache at the moment.
________________________________________________________________

I wish I was up on the latest news better. I know Obama won something earlier this week and Hillary may be dropping out and may be or may not be positioning herself for a VP slot. I'm predicting the wildest and ugliest campaign season yet.
________________________________________________________________

The kids got out of school yesterday with a couple of awards and a desire to get summer vacation started. My daughter was up running EARLY this morning with the cross country team so I will be interested in hearing how that went. I don't think it was what she was wanting to do early this morning when it was time to get up. I'm proud of her for doing it though.
________________________________________________________________

I've set up another blog, decaturmissions.blogspot.com for our Aracaju trip. I don't know how much I will be blogging here while we are gone but will be trying to update that site as often as possible while we are away.

1 comment:

Rick Ross said...

Maybe a nicer campaign season is part of Obama's "change" strategy:)