Thursday, May 29, 2008

Not Much Today

I really don't have much going on today.
I'm sick of hearing about Adam (Pacman) Jones.
I'm willing to bet a Diet Dr. Pepper there are some golfers who have used steroids.
The Rangers lost their first series in a while...to Tampa Bay...who has the best record in baseball. Go figure.
I really enjoyed our study of Ecclesiastes this past quarter. It reminded me that the things I put so much effort into in this world are really meaningless unless those actions are aligned with my ultimate goal of Heaven.
I spend every waking moment with thoughts on forgiveness and prayer bouncing around in my brain. I know they are two areas that will draw me closer to knowing God the more I know and practice them.
I'm realizing more every day that the practice, the routine of trying to forgive and praying will be somewhat empty until I build my relationship with God by trusting Him and submitting to Him.

I long for peace...for you, for me and for everyone who walks this planet.

1 comment:

Rick Ross said...

My guess on the steroid golfers would be John Daly and Tim Herron.