Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Cool Air

Gig 'em Aggies. The friend who came over to look at our air conditioner is an Aggie and being that it seems our a/c is working properly again, I'm a big Aggie fan today. I think I've got the fenced patched up. It's down to getting the truck running again.
_________________________________________________________________

Do you go through periods where you feel like there is something you need to be seeing or learning or correcting but can't put your finger on what it is? I feel like I'm going through one of those right now, a time where I believe God is wanting me to see something or do something but I haven't quite figured it out yet. It's frustrating and trying. I want answers but don't necessarily want to seek them or wait on them.
_________________________________________________________________

A scripture from Colossians came up last week in a conversation that always strikes me with a mental thump on the head. "Forgive as God forgave you." I can't help but always wonder what kind of person I would be if I forgave the way God forgives me and if the world forgave as God forgives. What would our relationships between family, friends, church members, governments, nations - what would our relationships be like if we forgave like God forgives? What would we be like?

We would be more like the image of God.

1 comment:

Rick Ross said...

Forgiving like that would turn the world upside down, wouldn't it?

I would say you have come a long way by saying something nice about Aggies:) It's amazing how some cool air on a 95 degree day can change one's thinking.