Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cool Night

Our church building was filled last night with parents and video cameras for The Children's Place end of year program. It was another great night with the kids showing just a little bit of what they have learned during the year. The Children's Place has been a great project over the years and I have enjoyed being a part of it and watching it grow.
_________________________________________________________________

The Rangers lost yesterday. Just when I thought they would win the rest of their games.

Are the NBA playoffs still going? I wouldn't know. I heard something about LeBron getting on his mother at a game. I bet that was fun for him later that night.

I'm so tired of the sports scandals but it won't end until the fans quit paying lots and lots and lots of money to go see these guys perform.
_________________________________________________________________

This is where some blogs leave a question for you to answer. Since I don't have many responders, I'll leave the question up to your own mind today. I hope you get the answer right.

1 comment:

Melissa Taylor said...

I love end of the year program. I miss being a part of it though. It's hard to let go of something I have been a part of for so long up until this year. I watched the video of LB James getting onto his mom - I think the media is making a bigger deal of it than they need to. The Rangers are still my favorite team in MLB, even if they aren't consistent. This is a big deal - I like a Texas team better than a Colorado one!