Friday, November 12, 2010

Road Trip

I'm hitting the road this morning.  A trip I've had planned for awhile.  A trip that I hope will offer all I want from it.  I trust it will be a good day.


Did you buy Move by Third Day yet? 


Here's another sampling.  A friend pointed out this song, Sound of Your Voice, to me and it has quickly become one of my favorites.  Below are some of the lyrics.


I ran away from your love
But you waited for me
Yes, you waited for me
And then I heard your song
Singing over me 
 
Sing your song to me
Oh, there's no greater thing
Than to listen to the sound of your voice  

Lord, I am calling your name
And I'm waiting for you
Yes, I'm waiting for you
So won't you show me your way
And I will follow you
Yes, I will follow you

Singing over me
Bringing peace and mercy
With a song that never ends
Singing over me
Marvelous and holy
Lord, I want to hear your song again
 
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.  I want to hear God's voice.
 
Grace and peace to you.  

1 comment:

Kristen said...

There are so many things I love about that song. I love that God waits for us. I love that He covers us with peace and mercy. There really is no greater thing than knowing He is there and leading us where He wants us to be. Your friend has good taste in music!