Monday, January 12, 2009

Nada

It's Monday and I have nothing today. Hopefully DirecTV is going to show up today and get my satellite working again. There have been positive points to not having TV reception but I do miss ESPN and CNN on getting weather on the news. Otherwise, it hasn't affected my life all that much.

We had a church basketball game yesterday and another one tonight. I'm not sure I'm capable of playing 2 days in a row. Someone from the other team ran into going for a ball yesterday and I hit the floor. They must make the floors harder these days because it hurt more than it used to.

There's not much going on in Decatur at 5:55 in the morning.

The New York Football Giants (that's what they say in NYC) lost to the Eagles. Super Bowl one year, not so great the next. And I thought Donovan McNabb was supposed to be washed up.

I got up with my daughter early this morning and spent the time waiting on her in prayer. It's something I wish I would do everyday but the discipline isn't there yet. Anyway, it's always good to see prayers answered and I did over the last few days. It's great because it encourages me to keep praying even when I'm not seeing answers to some prayers. I am so thankful God has given us the ability to pray directly to Him. The Lord is soooooo good.

No comments: