Thursday, January 29, 2009

Downhill Run

I really don't have much on my mind today or maybe I have a lot on my mind and just can't get it out in coherent sentences.

I really enjoy a Chick-fil-a sandwich. I used to eat them 2-3 times a week in high school and then went for several years rarely eating them. I keep hoping they will put a store in Decatur but it might spoil the enjoyment I get out of eating them because I would be there so often.

We will get to start judging President Obama soon. For everyone who thinks he is a gift from above to those who think he is straight out of you-know-where below but with no real history of proof - the time is coming soon where we can look at his actions and begin to assess what he will be as President. I do have hope for good things but I don't have high expectations. His signing of an executive order to allow funding for international abortions was a bad decision in my eyes but I think it handled it more delicately than his predecessors.

Where is Osama bin-Laden? Someone knows and someone would tell. With all of our high-tech toys and gizmos, I can't understand how he can hide so well.
________________________________________________________________

Make it a good day!

1 comment:

Rick Ross said...

You are right in your assessment. Even Obama's own party is beginning to back off their total endorsement.

If we REALLY get serious about finding Bin Laden, we need to put Jack Bauer on it. I would say it would take him 12-18 hours, maybe 20 at most.