Friday, May 12, 2006

Mother's Day

Thanks mom. Thank you for loving me when I said I would never come back to Tyler. Thanks for loving me by giving me all of those attitude talks. Thank you for traveling to all the sporting events and usually bringing cookies or treats for me and the guys who didn't have parents to follow them around. While I know I made it easy most of the time (hahahahaha), thanks for loving me when I wasn't so loveable. Thanks for giving much, much more than you ever wanted in return. Your heart, your spirit and your love will always endure. I thank God for you and your devotion to Him.

Thanks to my mother-in-law. You have raised a special family and a precious daughter. I couldn't have expected a mother-in-law who would treat me so well and always make me comfortable as a part of your family. Finding a Christian wife was a dream of my parents for me. Having a Christian wife is a constant blessing to me. I thank God for you and your devotion to Him.

To my wife, I thank God for you every day. While we may disagree on issues, I know we are both walking together on a path to our final home. I know our most important goals are aligned with our focus on God. You are a good and loving mother and your children adore you. You provide, you sacrifice and, most importantly, you love unconditionally. You are a gift, a blessing to your children and to me. Thank you for being the person you are and to constantly becoming the person God wants you to be. I thank God for you and your devotion to Him.

I have been blessed to have incredible women in my life.

No comments: