Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Already?

It seems like Christmas is a month away.  At least that's what it seems like when I look at the presents I've bought compared with what I need at this late date.  It's looking like I'll just be giving Christmas cheer this year! 

Lyle Lovett at Bass Hall.  It's a great way to spend a pre-holiday night and made a fabulous Christmas present to myself.  Next up...Robert Earl Keen, Jr. on December 30. 

I haven't been to my church on Sunday in 5 weeks.  Time flies by.  Places to be, things to be done.  Time with friends, family and work have kept me on the go.  I miss it.  I miss seeing some of my brothers who lift me up and give me strength.  I miss singing some wonderful songs of praise and hymns that stir my heart.  I miss hearing a challenge or thought from Rick that causes me to take time to reflect on God.  

I'm looking forward to Sunday.  To being back with the body, with my family worshipping the great I AM.

Grace and peace to you.

No comments: