Monday, March 28, 2011

Open My Eyes

There are things in life I will never understand.  Maybe I'm not supposed to but I sure wish I did at times.  Then again, not knowing everything leaves alot of room for faith to work. 


One of the joys I have found in life is to know with certainty where God is leading me and how he is using me.  It makes me want to tune into him more, to hear him more clearly, to feel his presence and direction more precisely, to see the things he wants me to see with clarity.  I pray that the days to come will allow that to happen more and more.


I checked back in at Twitter after a long absence and still find it to be the container for many spur of the moment thoughts.  I don't see it being a tool for good information and will be surprised if they can find a way to monetize it at the rate it will likely need to keep it functioning long-term.  Of course, I never though Apple would make it either. 


Kansas got beat by VCU?  I almost missed a meeting at church watching that game.  It will be a strange Final 4 to watch and I hope it will be as entertaining and full of surprises as the past 2 weekends have been.


T-4.  Opening Day...and I'm not going for the first time in either 5 or 6 years.  Usually, no one in my season ticket group ever wants a day game.  Naturally, Opening Day went first, Saturday went second (when they give rings to the players and replicas to the fans) so I got the Sunday afternoon game.  Now the question is whether Texas will have any healthy pitchers to start the season with. 

I hope this is a week that God will use me to help someone.  My prayer is to simply know his will for me.

Grace and peace to you.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope the Rangers pitching comes through.