Thursday, April 08, 2010

He Never Lets Go. Never.

This song has been on my heart for awhile.  I first mentioned it on my blog in November 2009 and it is one that has played many, many times on my iPod.  The words and message are so powerful - sharing some wording from Psalms 23 (one of my top 3 sections of the Word) and a reminder that God never leaves me.  I can choose to walk away but He is still there, He is still waiting with arms wide open.  I hope you enjoy.



As you surely know by now, it is baseball season and if you missed the play made by Elvis Andrus last night, pull up texasrangers.com and look for the highlights.  I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E.  I also heard last night that Texas has the 2nd youngest team in MLB.  My hopes of a 162-0 run were dashed last night but 161-1 isn't all bad either.

This will probably be it for the week.  Have a great weekend and remember, "even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for God is with me."  Whatever your valley, whatever your fear, whatever is out there to bring you down, God is with you and He is a king who will meet you not only at the throne, but at the depths of despair.  I praise God for meeting me at the lowest lows and giving me a glimpse of the highest highs.

Grace and peace to you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good song. I haven't heard that one before.