Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Week That Is

It's a crazy week.  Here for a few days, gone for most.  More on that tomorrow.


Drew Pearson is going into the Ring of Honor.  I'm disappointed Jerry didn't do that a long time ago but he owns the team and I don't.  Still, I'm disappointed in Jerry.


I'm not a Cowboys fan anymore.


I am a Rangers fan and liked how they played against the Angels.  If all goes well I'll be drawing playoff tickets in a month or so. 


Rick Perry for President?  Ewww.  I just don't believe he's done a good job nor seems to have enough depth about him to deal with the issues a President has to deal with. 


I want to vote for a President who has actually created jobs without using taxpayer money to do it.  Is that so much to ask for? 


OK, that's all the fluff for one day.  I'll be packing tonight for a little trip with my twin brother (some of you will understand that reference, others will be shocked I have a twin brother and even more would only laugh when they see him standing next to me).


Grace and peace to you.

No comments: