Tuesday, August 03, 2010

It's Only Tuesday?

Last week I kept thinking it was later in the week than it was.  Today I find it hard to believe it's only Tuesday.  Go figure.


I heard a spot on the news this morning about the Muslim Center they are wanting to build near Ground Zero in New York.  Now, I must say some of the people opposing the center have gone over the imaginary line of good conduct but doesn't anyone in the Muslim community understand the sensitivity of this issue?  It seems if they were really wanting to promote peace, they would get out and do something positive for the New York community instead of building their own fun center/prayer mosque. 


I am very thankful for good friends.  It's hard to imagine where I would be right now without some people who are praying for me and willing to help me in different ways.


My daughter takes incredible pictures.  Photography isn't something she is aspiring to do as a profession but she has a great eye for a good picture.  I may steal one from her one day and post it here.


Kids are an incredible blessing.  I've got friends who are struggling today from the loss of a child and I am praying that God will give them healing and peace.  I don't get to be around my kids as much as I want to and it is not an easy thing to cope with emotionally.  I am thankful for every moment I have with them and pray each day that God will fill them up with all He knows they need to be strong in Him.


God is good.


Grace and peace to you.

No comments: