Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Low Brain Activity This Morning

I love the book of Philippians.

The Rangers are playing great. The Angels are in another world. Can someone put some sort of voodoo curse on them for a little while?

It's still pitching that's getting the job done and Josh Hamilton can't hit the side of a barn. What's up with that?

I saw some video yesterday of a wedding where the wedding party is dancing down the aisle. The whole time I'm thinking, "these folks don't have great rhythm." It looked like they had fun though.

Just heard an old clip from Seinfeld where George is telling Jerry he wants to get a job in professional baseball. Funny but I wonder how many people have that same conversation thinking they could do some of the jobs better than the people in baseball doing those jobs.

Hosea's story boggles my mind.

Grace and peace to you.

1 comment:

Rick Ross said...

I agree about Hosea. What an incredible story of love! And to think that the point is that God loves us with that kind of unconditional love! WOW!